Sunday, November 2, 2008

Any Ways To Make Extra Income ?

"Is there any ways to make extra income without the huge capital outlay that a normal business requires ?" That is a question I have been asking for more than 10 years by now and the answer still eluded me. I am sure that there are also many people having the same thought process. I strongly believed that there are many ways to make money but it does not necessarily be suitable for everyone including me.

I can choose to sell Curry puffs or Newspaper and Magazines or Fruits such as Mango, Watermelon etc at the nearest MRT station but will it be suitable me ? I can also be a "karang guni" collector running from residential estate to HDB flats to buy those disposable items at a cheap rate and selling it to the Major Collector at some flatted factory in the industrial park somewhere ? Most people will give thousand and one excuse not to do any of the above as it can be "embarrassing", but my question will be "If you have no other choice, will you do it ?"

Frankly speaking, we all know money is important but there are still many people out there who want to save "face" by not doing any of the above-mentioned work. When I left the Army and become a Salesman in a Computer Firm 23 years ago, the look on some relative and friends face is that of bewilderment, doing sales sounded very cheapskate. Some people even avoided the issue by calling the sales that they are doing as "marketing". Isn't it the same ?

Its a lucky thing that I have learned a long time ago, not to let such things bother me. Can 'Pride' feed my stomach or my family ? Of course NO ! I will do anything as long as I honestly and seriously put in 100% effort to make that money I needed. Although I have not become rich in the process but I know that I have no worries when the time arrived for me to do those mundane jobs which many others will run away from.

Most important of all, I strongly believed that anyone will do their utmost best if they need that extra money to solve their daily expenses. Therefore, when I prospect people for my Network Marketing business, I will not waste my time on those people who gives me thousand and one reasons ( excuses ) why the business don't suit them. Instead, I will continue to find and invest time on those people who are sincere in wanting to make that extra $100 to $200 for their monthly expenses. With that in mind, I know I will find a handful of sincere and hardworking people that I can work together with to build OUR business.

Life is too short to be worrying about why people don't work hard or don't improve themselves or why when you stretch your hand to help someone, they will suspect that you have an ulterior motive in helping them.

I know what I want and I want to show anybody who need that simple know-how on generating some extra cash for themselves or their family. It does not matter if the "lobang" is tough or otherwise, as long as he or she wants to do it.

From now on, I will append any information's that can give us a thought on some money making opportunities and I hope that it will benefit somebody somehow.

No comments: