Sunday, September 28, 2008

A New Beginning !

The past few articles were written to allow those who come to my blog to understand that everybody has their own dream to pursue in life. Not everyone will appreciate what was written in this blog, however, my purpose for getting involved in Blogging is :

1. I can learn a "new" technology (been around for at least 5 years or more) to reach out to others in the web to gain knowledge.

2. I can learn from the real experts all over the web on how to make money with minimal cost.

3. Learning has no limit, therefore, I prefer to ingest good stuff into my brain rather than all the negative craps I see daily. They comes in the form of advertisement, newspaper, Television news and much more. The information that these media gives out has more negativity than it was 10 to 20 years ago.

4. What I know, I can share with others who might be searching for it. What I do not know, I will learn from the wise ( as there are many in the web ).

5. I can communicate more effectively with close friends, customers or relatives as they will understand me more ( when they read my articles ). As long as the Blog is alive, they can always refer back to whatever articles that might influenced them at a later stage.

6. It will helps me to improve on my writing habit, fluency or grammar over a period of time. I believe that Information today is valuable. As more and more people are hungry for informations, we can make use of it to make a profit too.


With this blog, I will try to append as much informations regarding businesses, self-development matter or any other "lobang" which I feel will benefit those around me. As for business matter, the main Blog will be at GenerateSurplus.com which is shared by a friend who is also keen to embark on to Internet Marketing.

"For a long time it had seemed to me that life was about to begin--real life. But there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid. Then life would begin. At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life"- Alfred D. Souza

No comments: