Monday, September 29, 2008

What is money and how it is being created ?

With all this turmoil and confusion that the financial world is going through, I am always bewildered by the fact that a huge business entity such as Lehman Brothers can go bankrupt overnight followed by AIG who is also in trouble.

As I am not a financial man, I really have no idea where has all the money gone to. Who is raking up all these money ? How did the US government comes up with the $700 billion to buy back the debts ? etc

However, I came across a video by Paul Grignon which is very interesting for ANYONE who might be interested to know what is money and how it is being created ? It communicates an exceedingly complex subject in simple terms for everyday people using animation to bring the big picture across.

I hope it is entertaining enough for you to understand about why the bankers are so rich and how you could protect your money from now on.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9050474362583451279&hl=en

Wait 15s for the video to commence. Although the whole explanation of "Money as Debt" is about 47 minute but I have learn much about money to understand the danger we are going through today. I hope it educate you too.

No comments: